Well, not really dead.
But my good friend, Laura, has finally gotten off the couch and started her own blog. For those of you who have read any of my previous posts, you know I think Blog is a dumbass word. She actually has a website, http://www.lauraleighpackard.com/, and you can connect to her blog from there.
Why should you? Well, as my good friend Lynne (who has about 3 blogs) puts it, “I hate her already because she is better than me.” (Here’s one of her 35 blogs http://thepeachpen.com/wordpress3/ , I think she’s pretty greeat too.)
Enough about my best friend’s wife, now more about me. What have I been up to? Many have asked this question, and the answers are simple:
- I have been up to the weight of the average 7’4” center in the NBA. Now I am trying to get down.
- I joined a new firm, Temenos Advisory (http://www.temenosadvisory.com/ ). We have a great time and are EXTREMELY BUSY!!!
- I got a new Droid Incredible. I am eventually going to write about it, because it is so awesome. I am pretty sure it will get its own stocking this year for Christmas.
- I gave my daughter my craptop (with Windows Vista). As a result, I can’t sit in my favorite chair to write. I can only sneak it in between financial plans, proposals, and bringing in new clients at work.
- Finally, I have been busy being a kickass husband and father. That is my favorite job and it, too, has been keeping me busy.
I am actually looking forward to writing my next post. In the meantime, you should read Laura’s stuff. (And please leave comments. She was scared shitless that people would criticize her. Also, those who tweet, please explain to her why she should as well.)
I am going to do some work. I will be back soon.